1. Toyota strives to build vehicles to match customer interest and thus they typically are built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. If you would prefer a vehicle with no or different options, contact your dealer to check for current availability or the possibility of placing a special order.
2. Roof rack with cross bars is not recommended for luggage.
3. 17-in. off-road performance tires are often expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than mileage expectancy, depending upon tires used and driving conditions.
4. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
5. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
6. iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
7. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
8. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
9. The Scout® GPS Link app is compatible with select vehicle models. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by Scout® GPS Link is subject to change at any time without notice and is dependent upon many factors, including smartphone connectivity, capability and cellular reception. Always use safe driving practices and follow all traffic rules. Data charges may apply. Scout® and Telenav® are registered trademarks of Telenav, Inc.
10. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available on select iPhone®/iPad® models and requires Internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details. Siri® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
11. SiriusXM® audio services require a subscription sold separately by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com All fees and programming subject to change. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all services offered by SiriusXM. Current information and features may not be available in all locations, or on all receivers. ©2018 Sirius XM Radio Inc. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
12. Trial length and service availability may vary by model, model year or trim.
13. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
14. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice. See toyota.com/entune for details.
15. JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
16. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
17. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
18. Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
19. HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.
20. This floor mat/floor liner was designed specifically for use in your model and model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, each mat/liner must be secured with its fasteners. Do not install a floor mat/floor liner on top of an existing floor mat/floor liner.
21. Do not exceed 120V. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
22. Vehicle Stability Control is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions, weather and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
23. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper vehicle maintenance, and tire and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
24. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
25. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
26. Active front headrests can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear-end collisions.
27. The Tire Pressure Monitor System alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See Owner’s Manual for details.
28. Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions at speeds of 6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object’s shape and composition, may affect the ability of the front and rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
29. The engine immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system. When you insert your key into the ignition switch or bring a Smart Key fob into the vehicle, the key transmits an electronic code to the vehicle. The engine will only start if the code in the transponder chip inside the key/fob matches the code in the vehicle’s immobilizer. Because the transponder chip is embedded in the key/fob, it can be costly to replace. If you lose a key or fob, your Toyota dealer can help. Alternatively, you can find a qualified independent locksmith to perform high-security key services by consulting your local Yellow Pages or by contacting www.aloa.org.
30. ToyotaCare plan covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
31. Roadside Assistance coverage is 2 years unlimited mileage. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota Dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
32. Auto LSD is an electronic, brake-actuated limited-slip differential that automatically activates when VSC is disengaged at low speeds.
33. Torsen® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.
34. Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
35. Downhill Assist Control (DAC) is designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep, downhill descents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether DAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
36. FOX is a registered trademark of FOX Factory, Inc. (©FOX Factory, Inc.)
37. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
38. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
39. 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
40. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
41. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
42. Extra-cost color.
43. Availability subject to change.
44. The Toyota Genuine Accessory Warranty will only apply when the installation is performed by a trained Toyota-approved installer. Please see dealer for details.
45. Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding the vehicle at time of start. Operate only when safe to do so (e.g., do not remotely start engine if vehicle is in an enclosed space or is occupied by a child). See Owner’s Manual for limitations and details.
46. Interference from structures may affect signal strength. Requires free download of Toyota Key Finder from the iTunes® App Store to operate; also find there a list of compatible Mac OS® devices. See Owner’s Manual for details.
47. The universal tablet holder is intended for passengers only. Drivers should always be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of the road and traffic conditions at all times. Use of aftermarket accessories may pose an increased risk of injury to occupants in the event of an accident. Tablet sold separately.